7.17.2009

Time Flies

Sometimes when I'm bored (okay, wait. That doesn't really happen. Let's say when I'm tired of doing things I should be doing.) I like to look at old pictures and find one that was taken exactly a year ago. It seriously is amazing how things change, and so quickly.

Today I was doing just that. My house is far from tidy-in fact, by my feet right now there is a shoe, a baby brush, a list on an envelope, a whale and some crumbs. Butttt....I'm on the computer. I feel somewhat justified in just relaxing for a few minutes, as I have just finished teaching a week long summer music class at the centre I teach at. I brought the girls with me every morning and we were gone from 7ish- 12:30ish every day. and we. are. exhausted.

Anyways, back on track. So, today I found these pictures of Cate. All taken the same week, for three years.

Check this out.
July 6, 2007

July 7, 2008
July 8, 2009
And hopefully you checked out David's lovely post about Maggie. She really is wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. yay you blogged!
    wow, i loved looking at the pics of cate changing over the last few years! isn't it amazing? i can't wait to "meet" her again this summer. maggie too. precious girls you have.

    ReplyDelete